Website Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Private Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Senior Executive – Residential Advisory Services Job vacancy in Bengaluru. JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people, and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries, and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Executive – Residential Advisory Services
- Proactively engaging in business development activities for the vertical selected for these activities need to be undertaken through research, intel, networking, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, and leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
- Ensure timelessness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery, and engagement calls, meetings, site visits, follow–up, timely submission of Company proposals, and overall governance during the execution phase
- Develop business models and projections on the basis of understanding the market dynamics and Client business
- Setting up meetings with key decision-makers to introduce JLL and Initiate discussions to understand their real estate requirements
- Assess client requirements, initiate and maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books, and presentations
- Support the transactions, residential advisory team, to effectively execute and conclude transactions
- Articulate and present reports /deliverables in required detail to the client
- Understand and develop knowledge of the relevant players in the industry(both investment and development side of real estate)
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Self-starter & team player
- Passion for Real Estate
- Open to travel
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling the Development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Proficient in MS Office(Excel & PowerPoint)
Job Details Company Name : JLL Location : Bengaluru, KA, India Job Type : Full-Time