Website HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Policy ServicingJob vacancy in Mumbai. Policy servicing as a department is responsible for the processing of Unit Linked requests i.e. Fund Switch, Premium Redirection, Surrender, Partial Withdrawal, Top-up, and all other UL requests UL processing end-to-end ownership within TAT.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Policy Servicing
- To ensure customer service support all backend & frontend teams like Refunds, Mini Hub, Branch, Accounts and LMS, and Lifeasia to track the request till processing.
- Ensure all Unit linked transactions get processed as per defined TAT.
- Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing them. Queries, requests, and complaints, Upfront Complaint Resolution & Complaints Management.
- Processing all policy servicing transactions and follow-up with the concerned team for ensuring requests are processed with the correct NAV date as per customer request.
- Answering queries on phones & emails from Branch, Service Recovery & customer connect & Internal teams, etc.
- Unit journal and Journal voucher to get processed as per requirement case to case basis.
- Ensure control reports like reversal reports & Top-up reports running on a daily basis.
- SR status monthly &quarterly reporting to be done for all transactions processed on particular months.
- Ensure JV processes in policies where policy is assigned to HDFC Life company by deducting outstanding loan amount.
- Unit-linked Dump is getting processed as per scheduled time.
- Production issue follow-up to track requests end to end till the resolution is not received.
- To close cases that are open in the Surrender report & SR status report on a daily basis.
- Monthly – SU reversal & fortnightly OTC & NON -OCT reports are getting submitted as per TAT.
- UJ pending report to be shared on weekly basis with the Accounts team.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- MS office, Life Asia, Wonders.
- Sound knowledge of operational processes of insurance.
- Detailed understanding of regulatory implication of process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operations
Job Details Company Name : HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time