Website Ernst & Young Global Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurgaon, Check out this Senior Associate Job Vacancy in Gurgaon. We’re looking for the incumbents who are responsible to coach, mentor, and develop a strong team, managing utilization, and growing the depth and breadth of our support to the organization’s priority engagements.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Associate
- Work closely with EY GDS review teams in monitoring global assurance reviews for assigned clients
- Manage necessary communication with various locations for the assigned client and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Maintain and update the engagement team database and contact lists as appropriate
- Carry out assigned activities with minimal or no involvement from the account lead/manager
- Identify problems and exceptions accurately and ensure that teams are informed in a timely manner
- Be responsible for quality review of the staff’s work and overall adherence to engagement deadlines
- Attend and participate in weekly/biweekly calls with the engagement teams and share progress and status updates
- Consistently work towards high standards and look for ways to improve current working practices and processes
- Act as a knowledge champion for complex activities and tools and provide subject matter expertise to the team. Share best practices across account teams on various engagements Provide new hire training and refresher training for sharing updates and knowledge
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3-6 years of overall work relevant experience in process management and project management (MBA or Certified PMP preferred.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Strong influencing skills and assertiveness
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Details Company Name : Ernst & Young Global Limited Location : Gurgaon Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.