Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Senior Analyst Job Vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day-to-day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Campaign Management
- Content management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Project Management
- Web Development
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time