If you are searching for a senior analyst job in London and have a passion for social good, then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you at Nesta. Apply now and join their mission to help people live healthy lives.
- Leading the delivery of projects
- Conducting primary research such as interviews, observations, data collection, data analysis, case studies
- Conducting secondary research and being able to critically and accurately appraise and summarize existing evidence on the problem and potential solutions
- Working closely with food system partners, academic collaborators, and stakeholders across HM Government
- Line managing a junior colleague and supporting them in project coordination and management
- Communicating and disseminating the team’s work externally by producing reports and slide decks for partners, writing blogs, or public speaking
- Leading the development of new work including project idea generation, scoping, research, and writing bids and proposals
- Supporting the development of a strong research culture across Nesta, contributing to the development and delivery of training of colleagues in rigorous and transparent research methodologies
- Relevant education and experience in a related field
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data accurately
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience conducting both primary and secondary research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas with different audiences
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing priorities
Q1. What is the primary focus of Nesta’s work right now?
Ans. The primary focus of Nesta’s work right now is on reducing obesity through improving food environments i.e. making healthy food more available, accessible, affordable, appealing, and convenient for all.
Q2. What are some essential requirements for this job?
Ans. Some essential requirements for this job include relevant education and experience in a related field, strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data accurately, excellent project management and organizational skills, experience conducting both primary and secondary research, excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in managing teams, ability to effectively communicate complex ideas with different audiences, and being comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing priorities.