If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Scrum Master Sr Manager Job vacancy in Chennai. At Cognizant, we give organizations the insights to anticipate what customers want and act instantly to deliver on those demands. So they can achieve the goal of every modern business: staying one step ahead of a fast-changing world.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Scrum Master Sr Manager
- Support for the Assessment.
- Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in the maturity assessment & Implement recommendations.
- Thought Leadership.
- Always aware of what is the current trend in the market for Agile and DevOps.
- Publish Blog/articles/ participate in local conferences.
- Community Contribution.
- ‘Attend and organize internal Agile/DevOps community events.
- Ways of working.
- Adhere to the agile framework proposed by the Coach.
- Ability to set up & influence stakeholders for new ways of working in small and
- medium programs/projects.
- Facilitate meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective).
- Data-driven mindset (Loves math).
- Uses data in retros to focus on process improvements.
- Product Planning.
- Accountable and responsible for Release planning, sprint planning, and dependency management across multiple teams.
- Help PO derives MVP and prioritize the backlog items for both technical and functional.
- Ability to play the role of Release Train Engineer in Scaled agile programs.
- * Facilitate the team and Product Owner to maintain a healthy Program & team backlog.
- * Help PO & Product manager prioritize the backlog and meet Business outcomes.
- * Help the team to define and meet DOD/DOR.
- * Help the PO/Product managers to write the requirement (EPIC/US) in an appropriate format.
- *Setup and support team to maintain the ALM tool.
- * Guide the team towards improving the scrum way of working including ensuring cross-term coordination.
- * Drive and support the team by removing impediments.
liaise between the team (inclusive of developers, and testers) and other practices to ensure focus on each release.
- identify dependencies and ensure no delays in accomplishing sprint goals.
Encourage & Pilot best engineering practices like Definition of Done, Coding standards and compliance, automation, TDD, pair programming, mobbing, etc as appropriate.
- * Remove interferences to ensure the team is working efficiently (for specific accounts/projects).
- act as a bridge for a distributed scrum.
- *Make sure user stories are delivered incrementally within the sprint.
- *Ensure Tractability across the lifecycle.
- Requirement Verification and Validation.
- Help the PO/ Proxy PO to validate the completed feature during the sprint.
- Ability to validate the program increment and facilitate the program increment demos.
- Configuration and Release Management.
- Deep understanding of deployment and release management principles.
- Ability to coordinate release across multiple teams and manage production rollout at the program level.
- Awareness of industry-recommended tools for Continuous delivery pipeline.
- ‘Basic understanding of solution design and Architecture awareness of the project/program.
- Ability to articulate technical issues outside the team to get a quicker resolution.
- Ability to support architects in evolving architectural runway.
Job Details Company Name : Cognizant Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Job Type : Full-Time