Website Cipla Ltd
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Scientist Job vacancy in Bangalore. Cipla is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company that ensures access to quality & affordable medicines through various products across various therapeutic categories.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Scientist
- Develop API process in the lab by literature survey, and API intermediate characterization to ensure the quality and on-time implementation
- Prepare development report and MPG on the basis of development work (carried out in the lab) in order to successfully transfer the technology to the plant
- Conduct QbD study, carryover study, impurity (genotoxic) identification/synthesis/characterization to achieve regulatory compliance and minimize the deficiencies in the DMF filling
- Support procurement in identifying and finalizing the vendors for key raw materials by performing vendor qualifications to achieve on-time implementation
- Ensure compliance of checklist for stage-gate and milestone meetings to complete the project within time
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- M. Sc. Organic Chemistry
- 3-5 yrs in the process of R&D
Job Details Company Name : Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 21-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.