You can start in Management Consulting where you’ll develop your core consulting and technical skills while gaining a breadth of experience through a variety of roles, either across industries or engagements. Our Consulting practice has been ranked among The Time’s Top 100 Graduate Employers of Choice for Consulting, for the past seven consecutive years. You too can enjoy a successful career with us at PwC.
- Minimum requirements are 112 UCAS tariff from up to three full A-Levels or equivalent (not including General Studies or Critical Thinking)
- Grade C or 4 or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
- Exams must have been taken in the same sitting and resits are accepted only where modules or papers have been retaken in the same academic year.
- Work closely with clients in dealing with issues that arise, and gain valuable exposure to different types of projects, internal and external, and diverse industries.
- Carry out detailed analyses and help make recommendations that change our clients’ businesses.
- Attend a junior management consulting program and gain a Level 4 apprenticeship.
- Spend time traveling and living away from home if required.
- Access inspirational leaders, receive quality training and become a recognised expert in the profession.
- What are the requirements to apply for this position?
- The minimum requirements are 112 UCAS tariff from up to three full A-Levels or equivalent (not including General Studies or Critical Thinking), and a Grade C or 4 or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- What will I be doing as a School & College Leaver in Management Consulting?
- You’ll typically find yourself working as part of a team of anything from 2 to 30 people or more. You’ll spend a lot of time with clients at their base locations dealing with issues as they arise, and gaining valuable exposure to different types of projects, internal and external, and diverse industries.