Website Tata Motors
This blog post discusses the job opportunities for Scheduling & Procurement at Tata Motors in India. Learn about the job duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this position, as well as the benefits of working for a global leader in automotive manufacturing. Find out how to apply and start your career with Tata Motors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently Planning, scheduling, and procurement of selected Auto parts / Commodity with a DWM approach
- Analyze and Identify the constraints/risks in your own supply chain & address / Mitigate the same with appropriate strategy within guidelines
- To Support in achieving WCQ levels of Plant & exceed SLT score than the target.
- To Conduct monthly Inventory aging analysis & maintain optimum Inventory levels and achieve the ZBW-based targets.
- To eliminate/reduce the Non-Moving Inventory by salvaging / alternate consumption
- To Track and Monitor supplier performance & Escalate the same (if necessary)
- To Ensure adherence to approved SOB and recommend changes/corrections if necessary
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. Benefits & perks include competitive salary, health insurance, paid holidays, and various physical and mental health benefits.
Q. What Language Proficiency is Required?
A. Applicants should be proficient in the English language. Knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
Q. What are the Age Requirements?
A. The minimum age requirement for this position is 18 years.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to join an established and reputed organization. Tata Motors offers competitive salaries, health insurance, and various physical and mental health benefits. If you have the required qualifications and experience, then this is the perfect job for you. Apply now and be a part of this great organization.