Website Schneider Electric
We are looking for a skilled SAP BTP Developer to support S4 solution configuration and technical development, implement standard solutions, and evaluate the SAP roadmap. If you have experience in SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro, EDI, ALE, SLT, Fiori, and S4 HANA, along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Support S4 solution configuration and technical development
- Perform quality checks, code reviews, and enforce industry-standard development practices
- Implement industry-standard solutions using go-forward platforms
- Use extensive IT development knowledge at the domain level and support change management and business adoption of technologies
- Participate as a member of cross-functional development teams
- Analyze cross-functional and complex business requirements
- Evaluate SAP roadmap and provide recommendations on tools, software, and implementation strategies
- Map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Implement user exits, enhancements, report and transaction objects, scripts, BAPIs, internal and external integration technologies
- Debug ABAP code and use SAP Code Inspector and other SAP standard tools for development
- At least 1 project implementation, upgrade, rollout, AMS, etc.
- Excellent technical skills in reports, forms, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, etc.
- 3-5 years of SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro, EDI, ALE, SLT, Fiori experience with one full life-cycle SAP implementation experience
- Hands-on experience in SAP business process knowledge
- Experience in S4 HANA is a must
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with SME’s and other project team members in a project setting
- Successful teamwork experience (collaborating on group/team projects)
- Shows dedication, discipline, commitment, and grit
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points of view on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- A strong track record of educational success – references will be a plus
- What is the primary responsibility of an SAP BTP Developer?
- The primary responsibility of an SAP BTP Developer is to support S4 solution configuration and technical development while implementing industry-standard solutions leveraging the go-forward platforms.
- What are the required skills for an SAP BTP Developer?
- An SAP BTP Developer should have at least 1 project implementation, upgrade, rollout, AMS, etc.; excellent technical skills in reports, forms, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, etc.; 3-5 years of SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro, EDI, ALE, SLT, Fiori experience with one full life-cycle SAP implementation experience; hands-on experience in SAP business process knowledge; and experience in S4 HANA.