Looking for an opportunity to work as a Salesforce Business Analyst in India? Check out this job opening to kickstart your career. This role requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and the ability to analyze customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Leading discovery workshops, which include the facilitation and solution presentations.
- Defining Personas.
- Documenting requirements in User Story format.
- Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
- Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: Benefits and perks will be discussed during the interview process.
Q: What is the location of the job?
A: The job position is located in the U.S. and the applicant must be able to work from a home office and travel approximately 25% post-COVID.
Q: What certifications are required?
A: One out of three of the following Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications are required: Sales, Service, or Community Cloud.
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity for those with a Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent combination of education, 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid-sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading business transformation projects, experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development, experience developing LOE’s in conjunction with the technology team, and one out of three of the following Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications. If you have the qualifications and are looking for great benefits and perks, then this is the job for you! Apply now and don‘t miss out!