Website L&T Financial Services
Are you a driven individual with a passion for sales? Do you have excellent communication and customer service skills? If so, your search ends here!
We are seeking a Sales Officer for our Two Wheeler Finance team in Durgapur-Red Cross Road. In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads and converting them into customers by promoting and selling our products and services.
- Generate leads through various channels such as referrals, cold calling, and door-to-door campaigns
- Promote and sell our products and services to potential customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to maximize sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs set by the company
- Provide exceptional customer service and handle customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ activities
- 0-2 years of experience in sales or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Familiarity with CRM software and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of the two-wheeler industry and finance products and services is desirable
Q: What are the primary responsibilities of a Sales Officer?
A: The primary responsibility of a Sales Officer is to generate leads and convert them into customers by promoting and selling the company’s products and services. They must also build and maintain strong relationships with customers to maximize sales opportunities, meet and exceed sales targets, and provide exceptional customer service while keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ activities.
Q: What qualifications are required to be a Sales Officer at Two Wheeler Finance?
A: To qualify as a Sales Officer at Two Wheeler Finance, one must have 0-2 years of experience in sales or a related field. They must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and strong negotiation and closing skills. Familiarity with CRM software and MS Office Suite is also required, and knowledge of the two-wheeler industry and finance products and services is desirable.