Website Reliance Retail Limited
Reliance Retail is the retail initiative of Reliance Industries Limited and is central to the group’s consumer-facing businesses. Reliance Retail has been at the forefront of bringing about the Organized Retail revolution in India.
Reliance Retail’s operating model unleashes the aspirational energy of the new, resurgent India. Reliance Retail’s guiding philosophy rests on the tenets of enabling inclusion, growth, and building sustainable societal value for millions of Indians. If You are Looking for Jobs in Barbil, Check out this Sales Associate Job Vacancy in Barbil.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sales Associate
- To achieve the revenue and margin targets as assigned by the Store Leader
- To increase the average transaction value per customer by ensuring that each customer satisfactorily up the value chain during the selling process
- Error-free billing
- Effective interactions on the shop floor to ensure satisfied customer response
- To ensure customer grievances, if any, are effectively addressed and resolved thru’ escalations (if required).
- To satisfy customer needs and expectations in terms of advanced product information and customized solutions that may be desired.
- Adhering to the selling process to ensure closing the sale
- Address and escalate (wherever required) all cases involving product/product interface for customers requiring enhanced inputs for facilitation of product selection, multiple product networking, etc.
- Constantly update knowledge and selling skills to perform cross-selling.
- Adherence to Store SOPs
- To ensure that the complete set of customer needs are met starting from inquiry to the closure of the sales transaction
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 12th/ Graduation
- 1 to 3 years
- The high degree of customer orientation
- Aptitude for sale
- Language fluency
- The high degree of process and systems orientation
- Enthusiasm for technology
Job Details Company Name : Reliance Retail Limited Location : Barbil, Odisha Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 20-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit rcareers.ril.com.