Website Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
As a Sales Associate at AppVault, you will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities and developing relationships with potential customers by contacting them through cold calls and emails. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver targeted messaging specific to AppVault’s suite of recruitment technology.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Interest in recruitment marketing technology
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field
- At least 6 months of experience reaching or exceeding scheduling activity goals/quotas
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing technology
- Basic understanding of talent acquisition and general recruitment process
Q: What are the core responsibilities of the Sales Associate at AppVault?
A: The core responsibilities of the Sales Associate at AppVault include cold calling verified prospect lists, appointment setting, hosting introduction calls and online presentations, qualifying prospects, and scheduling follow-up calls with the sales team.
Q: What will I need to succeed in this role?
A: To succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, knowledge of business processes and organizational structures, hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, familiarity with CRM software, an understanding of sales performance metrics, an interest in recruitment marketing technology, and a BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.