Website Royal Enfield
This a great opportunity to join Royal Enfield as Regional Training Manager in Ranchi. Learn about the job responsibilities, job requirements, and how to apply for the job. Get ready to take your career to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop technical training information for the customer and dealership network
- To deliver technical training on automotive diagnostic repair procedures, both electrical and mechanical, to a wide range of service technicians and technical delegates
- To develop manufacturer’s trainer guides and training brochures, following pre-determined layouts and standards, using a range of desktop publishing and office IT systems.
- To extract new product technologies to support the training and development of the delegates, differentiating between essential and supplementary knowledge
- Encourage a supportive learning environment, encouraging questions, experience sharing, and utilizing a variety of hands-on, and instructor-based training methods
Q. Language Proficiency?
A. Fluency in English & Hindi
Q. Location of the job?
A. Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in the automotive industry, and be part of an innovative team that puts customer service and quality first. If you possess the required qualifications and experience, then don‘t miss out on this opportunity and apply now.