Website Reliance Retail Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Delhi, Check out this Customer Service Officer Job vacancy in Delhi. Reliance Retail is the retail initiative of Reliance Industries Limited and is central to the group’s consumer-facing businesses. Reliance Retail has been at the forefront of bringing about the Organized Retail revolution in India.
Reliance Retail’s operating model unleashes the aspirational energy of the new, resurgent India. Reliance Retail’s guiding philosophy rests on the tenets of enabling inclusion, growth, and building sustainable societal value for millions of Indians.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Officer
- Ensure that all the leads that are generated through the founding partners are converted.
- Merchant Onboarding through D-KYC app
- Device Kit Issuance to Merchant post documentation and security deposit
- Activating Jio Demo SIM Card for Device e) Current A/c opening under Jio Payments Bank
- Training and Detailed demo on Jio Handheld. B. Drive in the market a) Visit 5 merchants daily for the first service visit as per route plan for merchant engagement, driving transactions as per SLA, pushing trade schemes, B2B orders, and couponing.
- Monitor active vs onboarded merchants vs merchants doing their 100% business with NEW COMMERCE.
- Ensuring Monthly Subscription from his set of merchants. d) Deployment of Marketing elements like POSM e) Self-Care Agent (Preliminary Care along with Swipe stock of Device, battery, charger, etc.)”
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 12th Std
- 0 to 3 years
Job Details Company Name : Reliance Retail Limited Location : Delhi Job Type : Full-Time