Website Reliance Retail
Reliance Retail is hiring an Executive Site Inspector in Lucknow. This is a great opportunity to join one of India‘s leading retail companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting sites and ensuring compliance with the company‘s standards. Apply now to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule factory audits & release the audit report
- Prepare improvement areas against the report & share with suppliers
- Search appoint 3rd party inspection and testing agencies
- Schedule pre-dispatch inspections as per requirement from the sourcing team
- Analyse inspection reports & provide a shipment clearance certificate
- Publish mandatory compliance updates with the team
- Interact with testing labs for test reports for compliance certification
Q. What is the Location of the Job?
A. This job is located in Lucknow.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. 4 to 8 years of experience in a large CDIT organization in the Quality department is needed to apply for this job.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. BE/BTech qualification is required to apply for this job.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in the Quality Management department in a large CDIT organization, then this job is perfect for you. With the required BE/BTech qualification and 4–8 years of experience in the Quality department, you can apply for this job. So why wait? Apply now and take your career to the next level.