Website Reliance Retail
Start your career with Reliance Retail! We are looking for experienced Executive Site Inspectors to join our team. Learn more about the job requirements and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule factory audits & release the audit report
- Prepare improvement areas against the report & share with suppliers
- Search appoint 3rd party inspection and testing agencies
- Schedule pre-dispatch inspections as per requirement from the sourcing team
- Analyse inspection reports & provide a shipment clearance certificate
- Publish mandatory compliance updates with the team
- Interact with testing labs for test reports for compliance certification.
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. The job comes with a competitive salary, health benefits, and other perks.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Applicants should have at least 4–8 years of experience in a large CDIT organization in the Quality department.
Conclusion: This job is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking to take their career to the next level in the Quality Management department. It requires technical knowledge about the different CDIT product categories and the industrial standards & regulations. Applicants should have at least 4–8 years of experience in a large CDIT organization in the Quality department. If you meet the educational, age, and language proficiency requirements, then this job is for you. Don‘t miss this chance to join one of the leading Electronics Production Business Group and take your career to the next level. Apply now!