Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chandigarh, Check out this Relationship Manager Job vacancy in Chandigarh. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Relationship Manager
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities by sourcing category – A priority customers
- Cross-sells bank products to the existing set of Customers
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products
- Maintains complete relationship records for assigned customer accounts
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high-net-worth customers through individualized customer services
- MIS generation
- Graduate – 4 -6 years of experience in AMFI / IRDA
- Post Graduate – 2 -4 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Chandigarh Job Type : Full-Time