Website ICICI Bank Ltd
Looking for a job in banking? ICICI Bank Ltd is hiring a Relationship Manager in Bengaluru. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of India‘s leading financial institutions. Apply now to join their team and help customers manage their finances!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio
- Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions
- Build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline per market opportunities
- Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies
- Formulate sales strategies, and tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, and credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers
Q – Benefits & Perks?
A – The job offers a competitive salary and various other benefits and perks including
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to work in a fast–paced and dynamic work environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Performance–based bonuses
- Travel Allowance
A – The candidate should have a Post–Graduate/MBA degree with a specialization in any stream; Or a Graduate degree with experience in relationship management.
Conclusion: Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in Relationship Management? Join us now and be part of a growing team of professionals. The job provides great growth opportunities and generous benefits. Take the chance to build a career in the banking sector and become a master in Relationship Management. Don‘t miss the opportunity!