Are you looking for a new challenge? IQVIA is now recruiting for a Regulatory & Start–Up Specialist to join their team. This role will involve providing regulatory and start–up support to clinical teams working on global clinical trials. If you have experience in regulatory submissions and setting up clinical trials, this could be the perfect role for you. Apply now and join IQVIA‘s team of experts!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the site list for assigned studies includes an adequate number of appropriate investigators in accordance with the needs of the sponsor and the specifications of the protocol.
- Collect and analyze country/regional Feasibility and/or Site Identification information to meet timelines of each study.
- Attend kick off meetings to understand study requirements include investigator profile, protocol, process specifics and timelines.
- Raise questions and make suggestions based on SID SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Distribute, track, negotiate and review the Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) for Feasibility and/or Site Identification with input from the study team, management and Legal when appropriate.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: A CRO/pharma IND submission experience is preferred, and good English communication skill is required.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A: Good English communication skill is required.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals who have experience in CRO/pharma IND submission, global studies, and English communication. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, don‘t hesitate to apply for this job. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly qualified professionals and make a difference in the industry.