Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Regional Sales Manager Job vacancy in Mumbai. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Regional Sales Manager
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition, and establish extended market intelligence in relation to customer pipeline in order to develop business opportunities.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance as well as provides pertinent, timely, and accurate industry feedback, trends, challenges, etc. to product and credit.
- Drive and achieve budgets and P&L targets laid down by the management for the zone.
- Focus on continually increasing the Book size, SOH, and profitability of the zone.
- Work on the sales productivity of the channel – RM and DST and to ensure that there is a detailed productivity monitoring along with reasons and interventions. This would include setting up skill/product level interventions and working with credit and other functions to see where the barriers are currently. Reducing the credit rejects, improving the quality of sourcing, identifying focus segments would be a part of his role.
- Maintaining decent productivity levels of processing.
- Being a team player while assisting the team in implementing HO & local policies at the ground level.
- Handling and mentoring the team to extract quality in their output and monitor their productivity levels.
- To work on the DSA engagement program on increasing the long tail DSA and increase our share in existing DSA’s. This includes digital adoption by the channel partners for their sanction process.
- Manage the retention program and work on clients who are moving to competition either because of pricing or additional requirement
- Managing the quality of underwritten cases. Having sound knowledge of present economic indicators as well as updates in the lending industry.
- Ability to analyze data and work as a strong link between the product function and channels.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- CA /MBA done from a well-known Institute.
- Min 15+ years of experience in lending space with bank or NBFC.
- Previous experience in managing sales teams and channels (asset experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Managed a medium size team and worked independently on multiple top-line parameters.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit hcbt.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.