Website Bajaj Auto Ltd
Are you an experienced Electrical/Electronics professional looking for a challenging opportunity to work as a Divisional Manager in the automotive industry? If yes, then your search ends here. We are looking for a Divisional Manager who will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, and validating vehicle electrical systems.
- B Tech/ M Tech in Electrical or Mechanical with thorough knowledge in automotive electrical systems
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in hands-on design and development of automotive electromechanical systems
- Current and upcoming regulatory requirements and their compliance
- Supervise the design for all electrical and electromechanical components for vehicles
- Design of vehicle electrical power distribution system, circuit protection system, and wire harnesses
- Layout and packaging of parts in vehicle DMU from concept stage and finalize considering all aspects of functionality and manufacturability
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for such parts
- Keep track of global trends in relevant technology, upcoming regulations, and develop long term road maps and appropriate work plan
- Benchmarking and generation of ideas for better performance, quality, cost, weight
- Expert in design and development of vehicle power distribution systems, sensors, and actuators for automotive systems, and automotive wiring harnesses
- Thorough in basic theories and design concepts for automotive wiring harnesses, including wire sizing, wire thermal behaviors, as well as fuse and relay selection
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems in vehicles like starter motors, magnetos, alternators, solenoid actuators, etc.
- Good understanding of tool design/manufacturing for sensing elements, manufacturing processes for sensors, actuators, and wire harnesses
- Knowledge of all kinds of materials used for automotive sensors and actuators and their selection criteria for performance and cost optimization
- Effective team player and ability to lead/mentor a group of engineers
- Taking initiative and desire to transform concepts into reality
- Effective communication with team, peers, and seniors
- Anticipate and take proactive action and practice continuous improvement
Q. What are the educational qualifications required for this position?
A. B Tech/ M Tech in Electrical or Mechanical with thorough knowledge in automotive electrical systems.
Q. What are the responsibilities of a Divisional Manager in this role?
A. The Divisional Manager will be responsible for planning, designing, developing and validating vehicle electrical systems, and supervising the design for all electrical and electromechanical components for vehicles such as starter motors, alternators, magnetos, starter batteries, solenoids, sensing elements, etc.