Website John Deere
As a Brand Activation Specialist at John Deere, you will be responsible for coordinating and developing promotional events to meet sales and marketing objectives for the company’s channel partners and customers. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry who are dedicated to tackling the world’s biggest challenges.
- Coordinate and develop special promotional, educational, and informational events for channel partners and customers
- Work with factory(s), channel partners, and outside entities to acquire necessary resources for events
- Maintain ongoing communication with team members involved in the promotion events
- Manage campaigns including designing offers, strategies, timing, printed matter, advertising, public relations messaging, interactions, plans, and measurements for advertising campaigns
- Strong brand management skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of advertising, event organization, research methodologies, forecasting, profit/loss management, customer relationship management, and campaign management
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the appropriate area of responsibility
- Degree in a Business/Management or Marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- Global operating experience
- Ability to stimulate innovation
- Customer-focused orientation
Q1. What is the primary responsibility of a Brand Activation Specialist?
A1. The primary responsibility of a Brand Activation Specialist is to coordinate and develop promotional events to meet sales and marketing objectives for the company’s channel partners and customers.
Q2. What are the requirements for this job?
A2. The requirements for this job include strong brand management skills, analytical skills, knowledge of advertising and event organization, and campaign management skills, as well as excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. A degree in Business/Management or Marketing discipline or equivalent experience is also required.