Website Quess Corp Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Karnataka, Check out this Data Engineer Job Vacancy in Karnataka. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates, who can work directly with internal stakeholders to understand their data demands and build data pipelines to support strategic decision-making based on data insights.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Engineer
- Must have experience in big data technologies to design and build end-to-end data pipelines to get the data as required using Azure data warehouse and data lake architecture.
- You are expected to have good exposure to structured query language preferably MS-SQL Server.
- Adapt changes to the existing scripts, codes, and pipelines, including reviewing design, code, and other deliverables created by other team members to guarantee high-quality results
- Independently handle data requests and collaborate with the team to ensure timely delivery
- Understand data dependencies and optimization techniques to query large datasets.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience – 4+ years of full-time data engineering experience
- Mandatory: 2+ years of work experience with Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Synapse, building data models/data marts to be used in Power BI
- Hands-on experience with Databricks and SQL (stored procedures, views, etc.)
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets, including MariaDB, Mongo, and Elasticsearch index.
- Skilled in end-to-end ETL/ELT process. with Bigdata ecosystems
- Strong Hands-on experience in writing efficient code in Python/PySpark to manipulate data and draw insights and have used libraries such as – Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, modin, Dask, sci-kit-learn, etc.
- Familiar with data extraction using third-party APIs
Job Details Company Name : Quess Corp Limited Location : Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time