Website Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in business requirements gathering and evaluation
- Understand the key operational challenges of the organization.
- Identify the core activities of Quality Processes and target for digitalization
- Review and prepare requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for proposed systems.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: This job offers competitive salaries and benefits, including health insurance, paid vacation, and 401K.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Good exposure to Quality Management Systems like SAP QMS, TrackWise (Sparta Systems), Veeva Systems, Master Control, etc., Good understanding of Pharmaceuticals Quality Management Systems business processes, Good understanding of analytics platforms like Power BI, Tableau, etc., Good understanding about Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
Conclusion: This job is perfect for those who are looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting, fast–paced environment and be part of a team that is making a difference in the world. With competitive salary and benefits, it is an excellent opportunity for those who have the required qualifications and experience in Quality Management Systems, Pharmaceuticals Quality Management Systems, Analytics Platforms, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Systems Validation. Apply now and join a team of people working to make a difference!