Website Infosys Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Project Manager Job vacancy in Bangalore. Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Manager
- As part of the Infosys project management team, your primary role would be to take end-to-end bottom-line responsibility for a Project.
- You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, and motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
- You will lead the proposal preparation, review the project estimations, and capture inputs from key stakeholders to position Infosys suitably in order to seal the deal.
- You will schedule assignments, monitor, review, and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
- You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technical specialization and in compliance with the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- We are looking for Oracle EBS Functional Candidates who have extensive 9 years of experience in Evaluating project/business requirements, formulating a detailed project plan, and Communicating project parameters, policies, and processes.
- The candidate should also be experienced in Establishing the workspace or project ecosystem, Building the teams needed to finish the project, Executing the project plan and Monitor progress, Status Reporting, and Closing the project.
Job Details Company Name : Infosys Limited Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time