Website Maruti Suzuki
If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Project Incharge Job vacancy in Gurugram. Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward-thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Incharge
- Handling independently HPDC die & Injection mold CNC machining section.
- Coordinating with Design, CAM & Fitting teams for machining plan as per die manufacturing schedule.
- New tooling trials & tool store management.
- Machining capacity planning and outsourcing jobs planning.
- Machining work content sheet and inspection sheets preparation.
- Die parts quality monitoring.
- Shop floor management and manpower handling at shop floor level (supervisor level).
- Machining schedule planning and monitoring.
- Target vs. Actual machining Hours analysis with die machining hours reduction.
- Machining efficiency improvement.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerance.
- Knowledge of FANUC Control.
- Knowledge of Die casting dies/ Injection mold dies manufacturing.
- Able to make die machining process planning sheet independently.
- Knowledge of different die materials.
- Knowledge of CNC machining operations.
- Independent handling of machining projects.
- Knowledge of various cutting Tools and clamping systems.
- Knowledge of CAM/CAD softwares. UG NX / POWERMILL shall be given added advantage.
- Ability to take CNC machining operations decisions independently.
- Diploma (Tool and Die / Mechanical) / B.Tech (Tool and Die / Mechanical)
Job Details Company Name : Maruti Suzuki Location : Gurugram, Manesar Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 11-jun-2022