If You are Looking for Jobs in Karnataka, Check out this Program Manager Job vacancy in Karnataka. Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global e-Commerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third-party marketplaces, e-commerce platforms, and web services for developers.
The audit team strives to improve Customer trust and Amazon’s price perception through consistently low and easy-to-understand pricing.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Program Manager
- Responsibility for defining and driving operational/business goals
- Building a data oriented culture, adopting technology solutions, and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Designing and developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders in the Retail business.
- Ensuring high-quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization.
- Planning & Forecasting, Resource allocation, and Prioritization of work to meet operational/business goals
- Owning specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.
- People Management (team & stakeholders); Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each team member; Stakeholder communications and influence; Author high-quality business documents
- Quality & Process Excellence; Defect reduction across systems and manual processes; Process improvement, automation to scale, and development of new solutions
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading process improvements
- Masters Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (Lean, Six Sigma, PMI).
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
- Complex problem solving
- 8+ years of work experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing managers.
- Experience in using quality tools – Lean, Six Sigma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Job Details Company Name : Amazon Location : Karnataka Job Type : Full-Time