Website CBRE South Asia Private Limited
Responsible for ensuring the proper balance between business needs, technology options, and user experience in order to maximize product value and increase efficiency. Acts as the “voice” of the customer, translating customer needs to the Agile team by properly codifying intent, sizing work efforts, prioritizing needs, and summarizing issues. If You are Looking for Jobs in Hyderabad, Check out this Product Manager Job vacancy in Hyderabad.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Product Manager
- Works closely with designers, engineers, and business professionals in a collaborative environment to create strategic, product roadmaps.
- Draws upon customer insights to drive the software product vision and direction; Provides leadership in identifying and defining ongoing product features that align with business strategy.
- Defines software solutions that CBRE’s technical teams can deliver. Represents the customer to the technical teams, answering questions about client expectations.
- Uses technical and product expertise to prioritize deliverables and manage the backlog of requests. Owns the product backlog.
- Facilitates discussions, user story development, refinement, and testing and validation; contributes to roadblocks resolution and decision making.
- Provides regular updates; manages executive stakeholder communication and reporting.
- Acts as a single point of contact for ongoing support and services. Prioritizes needs, engages various technical teams, as needed, routes requests to correct owners, and ensures support is provided to internal or external satisfaction.
- Actively engages in Agile process, including daily scrum sessions, demos, and testing activities, as well as training and change management activities, as needed.
- Manages changes to features and communication to ensure there is a clear indication of what is required for each release
- Assists the team in sizing and breaking down Epic into a manageable size to accommodate the release cadence. Writes user stories and cases, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Details Company Name : CBRE South Asia Private Limited Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India Job Type : Full-Time