If You are Looking for Jobs in Noida, Check out this Process Associate Job Vacancy in Noida. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate – Procure to Pay (Travel & Expense)
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Process Associate
- Possess a phenomenal understanding of invoice hold and follow-ups
- Manage relationships with suppliers and process incoming telephone/e-mail queries. regarding the status of invoices, payments, and balance of supplier accounts.
- Knowledge of basics of accounting (Golden rule of accounting and journal entries)
- Analyzing order trends of customers and raising flags if any discrepancy
- Creation of MIS reports & Dashboard related to the process
- Knowledge of reading contracts to understand various clauses
- Ready to work on stretched working hours!
- should be good at Written and Verbal communication skills
- should possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to short timelines and ability to handle workload independently
- Ability to observe the need for changes/improvements in the processes!
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Any Graduate except technical
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable
- Good Analytical Skills & Presentation skills
Job Details Company Name : Genpact Location : Noida Job Type : Full-Time