Website HDFC Bank
Are you looking for a challenging role as a Personal Banker in Bhadrak? HDFC Bank is looking for experienced individuals to join its team. This job is an excellent opportunity to help customers meet their financial needs and provide them with exceptional customer service. Join HDFC Bank today and make a difference in the lives of customers!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of relationship while flagging.
- Should be capable of maintaining eligibility iv.
- Regular customer contact to establish the needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell v.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite vi.
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite is called and retained Penetration of Saving Accounts on nonliability customers Propagate the benefits of not being on the DNC registration list in case a non-portfolio customer opts for it Utilizing the sales resources (BDR/COEX) for optimal sales support Penetration of FD to unique customers Using Data-mine for cross-selling Sales of various Credit Cards a.
Q. What benefits and perks are offered for this job?
A. This job offers competitive salaries, health insurance, performance bonuses, and other benefits.
Q. What experience is needed?
A. At least 2 years of experience in banking and sales is required for this job.
Q. What language proficiency is required?
A. Fluency in English is a must for this job. Knowledge of another language would be an added advantage.
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to pursue a career in banking and sales. With competitive salary and benefits, along with the chance to hone your skills in banking product and process knowledge, NRI product and regulatory knowledge, communication, and more, this job is a great way to jump–