Website D Mart
Are you looking for an Officer Legal job in Maharashtra? D Mart is hiring! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and help us in dealing with legal matters. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and make a difference. Apply now to take your career to the next level!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology- Legal – Sanction plans or legal notices.
- Convert text from one Telugu/Kannada or Tamil language to English.
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone i.e. time need to talk with local officials to get real aspects of the legal notices or any other docs.
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check the quality of the translation
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy
- Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs.
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. Benefits and perks for this job include flexible working hours, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. Applicants should have a BA/BSc in Translation, Interpreting, or a similar field, or any other equivalent graduate degree. Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus.
Conclusion: This is an excellent job opportunity for those who are looking for a challenging role with a dynamic and innovative company. The job offers great benefits and perks such as flexible working hours, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities. If you meet the qualifications and have the necessary language proficiencies, don‘t hesitate to apply for this job today!