Website NTT DATA
Looking for a career as Salesforce Architect? NTT DATA offers an exciting opportunity in Hyderabad. Join our team and get the chance to work on innovative projects and collaborate with the best minds in the industry. Explore the possibilities and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the overall architecture and functional design of the Salesforce solution and design of complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development)
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business (functional requirements and process perspective, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored)
- Identify and confirm solution/technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
- Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed technical solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: Benefits and perks include competitive salaries, healthcare coverage, retirement savings plans, and paid vacation time.
Q: What experience is needed?
Conclusion: Are you an experienced CRM domain expert with a background in Salesforce implementation projects? If so, this is the perfect job for you. With competitive salaries, healthcare coverage, retirement savings plans, and paid vacation time, this job offers great benefits and perks. Apply now and start your journey to success!