Website Cipla Ltd
A Medical Sales Representative job is available with Cipla Ltd in Northern Cape. This is a great opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company and be part of a team that is dedicated to delivering quality healthcare. As a Medical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing, promoting and selling Cipla‘s products to doctors, hospitals and other healthcare professionals. You will also be responsible for providing product information and supporting customer inquiries. Don‘t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join Cipla Ltd in Northern Cape – apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote/sell products to new and existing customers by formulating and maintaining sound relationships.
- Demonstrate products to new and existing clients and provide assistance in selecting the most suitable option.
- Conduct presentations and a follow-up call to clients with regard to products already purchased and new products on the market.
- Actively resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Conduct informative meetings with general practitioners, pharmacists, and specialists and keep a record of visits
- Analysis of market trends and keeping abreast of new developments
Q. Benefits, and Perks?
A. Competitive salary, medical aid, pension fund, and other benefits.
Q. Age Requirements?
A. 21–35 years
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity to join Cipla, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world, in a role where you can really make a difference. If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, don‘t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in an exciting industry.