Website John Deere
If You are Looking for Jobs in Pune, Check out this Mechatronics and Electrification Job vacancy in Pune. Plans, coordinates, and performs product design, testing, and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
Your Duties And Responsibilities in a Mechatronics and Electrification
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies, and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance-based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include the possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management, and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for the building prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management, and/or supplier personnel.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plans for product verification and validation.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality, and supply management organizations.
- Executes high-level applications to more complex problems.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications that must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Skill in using computer-aided design and/or engineering tools.
- Skill in using company information systems and processes.
- Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product
Fundamental understanding of machine forms relevant to the specific job assignment and Company division/unit. Knowledge/familiarity with machines manufactured by competitors.
- Knowledge in engineering principles, theory, and practice as well as product knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Technology Development process (ETDP), and/or Enterprise Customer Acquisition Process (ECAP).
Job Details Company Name : John Deere Location : Pune, Maharashtra, IN Job Type : Full-Time