Find the perfect job opportunity in Gurugram with Genpact! We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership skills and be able to manage a successful team. Apply today and take your career to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reconciliation of indirect taxation & Handle accounting as per US GAAP.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual tax returns.
- Ensuring completion of tax return computation and filing of tax return and payment of tax.
- Booking and posting of monthly journal entries, reconciliations, and other month-end close activities.
- Keeping up to date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Genpact offers a competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) plans, and other perks to its employees.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Needed?
A: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the language the job requires.
Conclusion: Working at Genpact is a great opportunity to not only hone your skills but also reap the benefits of a competitive salary and other perks. The company values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation which makes it a great place to work. If you meet the qualifications, we encourage you to apply!