If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Lead Stress Engineer Job vacancy in Bengaluru. Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Stress Engineer
- Perform static/dynamic analyses of airframe/nacelle structures using finite element modeling and appropriate stress analysis techniques to assess structural integrity.
- Experience in Fatigue and Damage Tolerance will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good VBA / automation skills are desired.
- Carry out hand calculation through a classical approach using the strength of materials and free body concepts.
- Possess strong knowledge in structural mechanics and the area of load/stress analysis with abilities to identify the load path of structures
- Responsible for stress analysis of metals and composite structural materials for the proposed repairs.
- Knowledge of the ELAM tool is preferred.
- Work with Project leads (offshore/onshore) in understanding the scope, boundary condition, material models, type of analysis, etc.
- Execute stress analysis as per the standard work
- Deliver results ensuring 100% quality and on-time delivery
- Prepare detailed stress analysis reports substantiating the results and present them to Project leads/Customer
Job Details Company Name : Cyient Location : Bengaluru, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 20-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit cyient.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.