Website Ernst & Young Global Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Lead Product Manager Job vacancy in Bangalore. EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services that help solve our client’s toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.
At EY, our purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and our communities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Product Manager
- Lead a team of product managers and ensure that all teams are aligned with each other.
- Bring in the best practices for Product Management as practiced by leading software product organizations
- Deliver results through others, leveraging the ability to lead through influence.
- Responsible for assigning work and reviewing performance, requiring leadership of virtual teams
- Prepare product marketing and communication artifacts in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager and Branding/Communication teams.
- Inspire new products and help manage them through their lifecycle by partnering with EY Service Lines’ customer needs.
- Provide formal and informal coaching on-the-job to mentor products to their full potential.
- Set and monitor goals and assess the overall performance of product managers and actively participates in the formal Review Committees for the Product Management group
- Communicate feedback to the leadership team to improve and evolve the quality of products
- Establish and cultivate relationships with all stakeholders.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a technical, business field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping software products.
- 16+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in a product management role at large-scale product companies with increasing responsibilities and significant experience interacting with senior leaders and global C-level management.
- Exceptional knowledge of product management methodologies and best practices.
- Experience managing and delivering results through others in matrixed client, supplier, and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Extensive experience in working with business, engineering, sales, and design teams.
- Management of a team with resources spread across multiple geographies.
- Proven success in defining product features and driving feature execution – from concept to commissioning.
- Experience in driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong financial acumen ensures financial metrics are met across the product lifecycle.
- Solid business acumen, management, and marketing communication skills
Job Details Company Name : Ernst & Young Global Limited Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time