If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Lead Associate Job vacancy in Mumbai. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands and we have fun doing it.
Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Associate
- Responsible for managing a team of submission managers and client deliverables.
- Drive global submission management activities for their assigned products.
- Partners with product teams and/or third-party partners, with responsibility for representation and management of required regulatory activities, standards and deliverables associated with major submission development and execution for designated products and/or geographies.
- Key participant and member of development teams and relevant endgame committees, to advocate realistic deliverable timelines, understand project strategy, and assess associated impact and present status of global submission delivery activities.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to quickly learn and master technical submission building and management software, responding actively to required changes in regulatory guidance.
- Utilization of submission forecasts to proactively plan submission workload and identify areas to support team members in times of higher workload.
- Coordination of team training and reporting tools to ensure overall team compliance.
- Publishing and performing technical validation (eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper)
- Performing final technical quality review.
- Dispatching submission to the relevant authority (eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority
Job Details Company Name : Genpact Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 31-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.genpact.com.