Website Wells Fargo
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Lead Analytics Consultant Job vacancy in Bengaluru. Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFI) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services, and Knowledge Services (PAM). WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Analytics Consultant
- Responsible for maintaining partner relationships, ensuring high-quality team deliverables and SLAs
- Working closely with US partners, interacting closely with multiple business partners anchor program managers
- Designing and solving complex business problems by using analytical techniques and tools
- Works with large data sets, both structured and unstructured, and from multiple sources
- Will be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, data visualization, and/or advance analytics
- Develop and maintain report and dashboard inventory using Tableau
- Be a critical thinker with an innovative mindset, coupled with a track record for creating solutions that are efficient, effective, and essential;
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 9+ years of reporting and analytics work experience
- Any Master’s degree (preferably in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, or Computer Sciences); or post-graduate degree is nice to have.
- Experience with SAS / SQL
- Experience in developing and creating BI dashboards using Tableau, working on end-to-end reports, deriving insights from data
- The applicant must be an expert in data visualization. The number one tool they must know is Tableau. They should also know Microsoft Power BI and SSRS/SSIS. One of the main tasks will be running existing recurring reports on SSRS/SSIS and Microsoft Power BI and then converting them to Tableau if they are heavy in visualizations.
- Must also be an expert in SAS and SQL. We will expect them to pull their own data and manipulate it without assistance from the on-shore team. So they should have experience and expertise in data prep and data cleaning.
- Knowledge of MS-Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Job Details Company Name : Wells Fargo Location : Bengaluru, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 24-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com.