Website Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is hiring an Associate Principal Software Engineer in Los Angeles! Learn more about the job and apply today to join an innovative and forward–thinking team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and execute Scalability strategies that ensure the scalability and elasticity of the infrastructure.
- Manage a portfolio of software, and its Development Life Cycle and optimize their Continuous Integration and Delivery workflows (CI/CD).
- Participate in architecting and implementing Bank’s cloud infrastructure
- Evangelize SRE and DevOps through workshops and training sessions
- Assist in documenting and implementing processes, workflows, and user manuals and present to stakeholders as necessary
- Monitoring releases and successfully deploying them.
- Create and maintain artifacts repository and documentation.
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks?
A: This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and perks including medical and dental coverage, a flex-time schedule, and vacation time.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Applicants should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience at the architect level and 5+ years of experience in DevOps, as Site Reliability Engineer, or as a developer in SaaS-based/enterprise applications.
Conclusion: Are you ready to take on a challenging role as an SRE–DevOps Architect? If you have the experience, education, and technical skills mentioned above, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This position will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast–paced and exciting environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply now!