Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India. If You are Looking for Jobs in Indore, Check out this Service Delivery Officer Job vacancy in Indore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Service Delivery Officer
- Handling personalized service requests of customers.
- Generation of timely business MIS.
- Managing complaints of customers and ensuring their resolution within TAT.
- Ensuring strict adherence to compliance, audit, and regulatory requirements for a customer segment.
- Coordination with CPC/RPC/Investment desks for account opening of customers.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high-net-worth customers
- Courteous and polite.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excels.
- Excellent communication skills with customer service orientation
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit hcbt.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.