Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in India, Check out this Service Officer Job vacancy in India. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers high-interest rate savings accounts, low-interest rate personal loans, and credit cards with attractive offers.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Service Officer
- Redress customer needs pertaining to cash, DDs, cheque deposits, and general information.
- Speed and accuracy of the transaction.
- The exploitation of other business opportunities was sensed.
- Providing quality of experience that will ensure retention and positive word-of-mouth.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Should have handled SO profile
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : India Job Type : Full-Time