Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in India, Check out this IA Team Member Job vacancy in India. The Group Internal Audit department conducts risk-based internal audits of the Bank and its subsidiaries, including international subsidiaries.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IA Team Member
- The role would involve executing credit audits of various businesses under Commercial Bank/Wholesale Bank.
- Testing operating effectiveness of controls, identifying weaknesses therein and making recommendations to improve the control environment; preparing audit reports/presentations; etc.
- Understanding & evaluating credit proposals independently and highlighting gaps, if any.
- Gaining & sharing knowledge.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- A good understanding of banking business processes (lending) and exposure to credit underwriting/credit audits will be preferred.
- Knowledge about key regulatory requirements affecting banks’ lending businesses.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to engage with audit clients and the audit team.
- Willingness to invest & qualify for the internal audit practice.
- Willingness to travel on the job.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS office, internal core banking & other Satellite systems.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : India Job Type : Full-Time