Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury- catering to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India. If You are Looking for Jobs in Bellary, Check out this Branch Operations Manager Job vacancy in Bellary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Branch Operations Manager
- Lead the Service Team.
- Ensuring regulatory and procedural compliance
- To coordinate the audit of the branch
- Ensuring service excellence to enhance the portfolio, control retention, and better cross-sell
- Authorize and check RO / SO entries
- Check end products
- Check vouchers to clear transactions of Rs. 10 lakhs & above
- Vault / Key custodian
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Customer service oriented
- Eye for details
- Ability to manage and motivate front office staff.
- Thorough overall understanding of banking
- Graduates with 6-8 years of experience
- MBA with 4-6 years of experience
- Should possess customer orientation and team leader
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Bellary, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time