Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Indore? Check out the job opening for a Relationship Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank and learn about the responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits of this role. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in the banking industry with one of the leading financial institutions in India!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities by sourcing customers.
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channels.
- Cross-sells bank products to the existing set of Branch customers which are mapped.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Maintains complete relationship records for assigned customer accounts.
Q. What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for the Relationship Manager job at Kotak Mahindra Bank in Indore?
A: The minimum education qualification required for this job is a graduate degree. Post-graduation is preferred.
Q: What is the required experience for the Relationship Manager job at Kotak Mahindra Bank in Indore?
A: Candidates with 3-5 years of experience after graduation or 2-3 years of experience after post-graduation are eligible to apply for this job.
Conclusion: If you have a customer-oriented mindset, high energy, and drive, and are looking for an exciting opportunity in the banking industry, this job as a Relationship Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank in Indore might be the perfect fit for you. With a focus on expanding relationships with high-net-worth customers, cross-selling bank products, and coordinating with other group companies, you’ll have the chance to grow your skills and build a successful career in one of India’s leading financial institutions. Don’t hesitate – to apply today!