Website UltraTech Cement Limited
UltraTech Cement Limited is seeking a talented individual to join our team as COE – Key/Institutions/Mega in Mumbai. As an Assistant General Manager, you will play a key role in driving a mindset shift within the B2B team from higher value creation to higher value extraction, translating business problems into marketing initiatives, and creating differentiated CVP based on customer-validated insights to maximize value extraction.
- Drive mindset shift within the B2B team from higher value creation to higher value extraction
- Translate business problems into marketing initiatives, secure alignment & achieving the intended outcome
- Create differentiated CVP based on customer-validated insights to maximize value extraction
- Collaborate with large cross-functional teams to identify opportunities early, design & execute effective marketing campaigns
- Organize & analyze complex market & customer data to design & execute & optimize GTM strategy addressing the needs of diverse customer & influencer segments
- Influence direct stakeholders and obtain teams commitment to marketing initiatives early
- Build & evolve organizational processes & capability to best serve the changing needs of customers
- Drive agency partners (creative, media, digital, events) to extract high-quality output within time & cost benchmark
- Transform the quality & sophistication of the branding, communication & customer engagement programs within limited budgets
- Ensuring coherent & consistent branding across diverse customer segments through relevant media & touchpoints
- Minimum qualification: MBA
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Strong skills in the customer value proposition, GTM, media strategy, campaign strategies, and digital media.
- Ability to translate business problems into marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with large cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Q: What are the minimum qualifications required for this job?
A: The minimum qualification required is an MBA.
Q: How many years of experience do I need to have for this job?
A: You must have 5-7 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.
Q: What skills will I need for this job?
A: You will need skills in the customer value proposition, GTM, media strategy, campaign strategies, and digital media.
Q: What will be my main responsibility as COE – Key/Institutions/Mega?
A: Your main responsibility will be to drive a mindset shift within the B2B team from higher value creation to higher value extraction.