Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers high-interest rate savings accounts, low-interest rate personal loans, and credit cards with attractive offers.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. If You are Looking for Jobs in Coimbatore, Check out this Junior Acquisition Manager Job vacancy in Coimbatore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Junior Acquisition Manager
- Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers are to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, and corporates.
- Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
- Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
- Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes, and regulatory requirements
- Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
- Cross-selling of MF, Gold, Insurance, and asset products.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Fresher or Graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1-year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
- Hard core sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India Job Type : Full-Time