Website John Deere
Looking for a job in engineering? Check out this opportunity at John Deere in Fargo! We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our engineering team. This role is ideal for anyone looking for a challenging and rewarding career in engineering. Apply now to take the next step in your engineering career!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and coordinate administrative functions in support of the PV engineering manager, PV engineers, and other engineering managers.
- Complete monthly reporting, organizational chart maintenance, PowerPoint assistance, meeting calendar maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide initial data entry for new PV projects. Complete project setups activities such as reception, inspection, and labeling of incoming parts.
- Audit and maintain contents of engineering storage areas through data entry, contents tracking, and auditing
- Audit adherence to existing policies and practices within the product verification and validation department.
- Learn, apply, and recommend policies and practices that facilitate product verification and validation testing, and reporting; learn company products.
Q. What Benefits & Perks are offered with this Job?
Answer: Benefits and perks include competitive wages, flexible hours, and opportunities to develop your professional skills.
Q. What is the Location of the Job?
Answer: The job will be based in Fargo, North Dakota and you must be able to commute to the work location on a daily (shift) basis and occasionally commute between John Deere Facilities in Fargo, North Dakota.
Conclusion: Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain experience in a business administration career? Then this job is perfect for you! With competitive wages, flexible hours, and opportunities to develop your professional skills, this position is a great way to gain valuable experience while pursuing your degree. Apply now to begin your journey in the business administration field!